Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a medium-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, leasing, and property management. We have in-depth knowledge of the Richmond market, contacts, and the growth trend of this great city. We also own more than 185 rental units in and around Richmond and our staff of 48 buy, fix, and flip more than 200 homes per year.
We are looking for a tenacious, resilient, and strong communicator to join our team as a Sales Representative. In this role, there will be an emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and requires an outgoing, poised, and persuasive communication style. The Sales Representative’s role is to drum up home seller leads using the company’s proprietary CRM system, lead generation software, and other high-end tools with the end objective of setting appointments for our Acquisitions Managers. All of the targets the Sales Representative will be reaching out to have expressed signs of wanting to sell their home. Successful Sales Associates will set appointments for managers giving us the opportunity to help and educate homeowners in the selling process.
Essential Job Characteristics
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement across varied activities and simultaneous projects
- Relationship and rapport building through outbound calling with a focus on achieving the engagement and commitment of others
- Pre-screening sellers based on seller motivation level, sense of urgency, and other lead selling indicators.
- Quick decision-making in response to changing conditions when speaking directly with potential customers.
- Set appointments for Outside Acquisitions Manager based on seller motivation and equity.
- Ensure process compliance and accurate KPI reporting in company CRM.
- Assign potential realtor listings to listing agents.
Candidate Personal Characteristics:
- Personal Characteristics
- Build Rapport Quickly
- Good Communication
- Long Fuse
- Doesn’t Take Things Personally
- Can Handle No
- Previous sales experience
- Looking for individuals with drive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Real Estate experience is a plus, not a requirement.
1. Complete the questionnaire
The first step in our process is to complete the following assessment that all candidates working through the process must take upfront.