Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a medium-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, leasing, and property management. We have in-depth knowledge of the Richmond market, contacts, and the growth trend of this great city.
Our company provides:
- A place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. This means the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management.
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved.
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity.
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. We double in size about every three years at our current pace. We hire self-starters that are looking to grow and aggressively promote from within.
- We are well run and you will get exposure to every facet of real estate. In this role, you will have exposure to the CEO, COO, sales team, and closing coordinators. Plus, we want our staff to fully understand our business so you will see homes before, during, and after repairs.
- As mentioned, we are a quick-moving and nimble company, so you will have the freedom to make an immediate impact on our business. Whether it be technology enhancements, process improvements, or team-building activities, we here at Cava Companies embrace your innovative solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials, equipment, and track inventory
- Review the work progress on a daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Skilled in problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and stay highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to speak the language of contractors is preferred, however, this can be trained for the right individual.
- 3+ year(s) of Project Management experience is preferred
1. Complete the questionnaire
The first step in our process is to complete the following assessment that all candidates working through the process must take upfront.