Cava Companies, based locally in Richmond, is one of Virginia’s most innovative and community-focused real estate developers and purveyors. Cava Companies is the parent to several companies led by third-generation real estate entrepreneur Frank Cava and his team in Richmond, Virginia. At Cava Companies, you’ll work with a licensed team of real estate experts committed to excellence and customer service across each of our companies, from new construction to property management to our home buying process.
In this role, you will primarily be relied upon for taking incoming leads and converting them into sales. All of the leads you will be working have been pre-qualified by the Inbound Leads Manager we have on staff. You will work closely with our Inbound Leads Manager to ensure a warm hand off and for providing a top-notch experience for our customers. This is a base salary plus commissions role and you will have intimate sales and real estate training throughout your time with our company. If you have an interest in real estate, whether you are new or currently working in real estate, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Follow-up on given leads.
- Weekly appointments with prospective clients.
- Successfully be able to close deals in an efficient manner.
- Communicate effectively via phone, email, etc.
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships.
- Production of all required marketing and sales material associated with listing a property for sale on all websites and related outlets.
- Generation and fielding of all sales calls associated with a property for sale.
- Securing property, affixing lockbox, taking and posting photos, scheduling, and meeting with prospective buyers.
- Being a self-starter
- Strong sales skills
- Passion for real estate
- Negotiation Experience
- Overall people person
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience in lieu of degree
- Base Salary
- Unlimited Commission Potential
- Medical Benefits
- Classes and fees for Real Estate License Covered
- And Much More
1. Complete the questionnaire
The first step in our process is to complete the following assessment that all candidates working through the process must take upfront.